What to Bring
When you are preparing for admittance to Hammond-Henry Hospital, consider packing the following items:
- Sufficient clothing for day and night wear including underwear, socks, a robe and slippers with rubber/non-skid soles
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, comb, razor, etc.)
- Cosmetic supplies (as desired)
- Walking shoes
The staff will contact you or your family if other special items are requested. Electrical appliances (hair dryers, humidifiers, etc.) - require approval.
Important Papers You Should Bring
- Medical insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Emergency contact list
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney
What Not to Bring
Hammond-Henry Hospital cannot be responsible for your personal belongings. All jewelry, personal checks, credit cards, and large amounts of money should be left at home.
Visitors may park in the north parking lot in front of the building.