Mission & Values
To improve the quality of life in our communities through excellence in healthcare.
Medical Excellence Close to Home
Hammond-Henry Hospital provides medical excellence close to home through the delivery of a broad spectrum of superior, evidence-based healthcare in an attractive state-of-the-art facility to all patients from our communities. Hospital staff are all focused on an excellent patient experience in an atmosphere of teamwork and innovative thinking, where staff and physicians alike can find inspiration and joy in their vocation on a daily basis.
Hammond-Henry Hospital serves our communities' healthcare needs by contributing to the quality of life and well-being of people living within our service area through a cost-effective continuum of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services.
- Our patients are the reason for our existence.
- The patients we serve deserve respect, honor, and dignity.
- We foster a positive and progressive environment, encouraging creativity, innovation, growth, and satisfaction for all employees.
- We dedicate ourselves to improving the health status of our patients through holistic and compassionate services.
- We recognize the unique needs of specific populations, addressing healthcare concerns from infants to seniors.
- We encourage and support health education for the public and continuing professional education for our healthcare team.
- We believe in consistently providing the highest quality to our customers.
- We embrace change and visualize it as our key to success.
Leadership Team (Pictured left to right)
Lisa DeKezel, Vice President of Physician and Outpatient Services; Hazel Butter, Director of Human Resources; Jodie Criswell, Vice President of Fiscal Services; Mark Kuhn, Chief Executive Officer; Laura Domino, Vice President of Patient Care Services Kathy Tank, Executive Assistant; and Julie Theill, Director of Rehab and Long-Term Care