Hammond-Henry Hospital is an independent hospital with small town appeal, and yet provides competitive wages, benefits, and growth opportunities. To view employment opportunities, please visit our Position Openings. We offer a complete array of insurances for you and your family, a generous accrual of PTO (paid time off) and a pension plan that once vested, you cannot outlive. The longevity and loyalty of our staff and volunteers have made us an award-winning hospital. Come join us! Hammond-Henry Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hammond-Henry Hospital offers a full range of benefits.
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) (FT,PT at least 20 hrs/wk) – we are the only hospital in the area to offer a pension!
- 457(b) Plan (FT,PT,PRN) – works exactly like a 401(k) – through Edward Jones
- EAP (FT,PT,PRN) – our Employee Assistance Program is free of charge to all employees
- Medical Insurance (FT) – Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Savings Account insurance available for you and your qualified dependents
- Medical Insurance Company Match (FT) – we match up to $900 per year to your Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance (FT) – Guardian Dental insurance available for you and your qualified dependents
- Vision Insurance (FT) – Guardian Vision insurance available for you and your qualified dependents
- Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance (FT) – free basic coverages, plus additional coverages available
- Short Term Disability (FT, PT at least 20 hrs/wk) – free of charge through IMRF pension after one year of employment
- PTO (FT,PT) – Paid Time Off – you will accrue PTO for every hour worked up to 80 hours worked per pay period
- Long Term Sick (FT, PT) – you will accrue long-term sick leave for every hour worked up to 80 hours worked per pay period
- Tuition Scholarship (FT,PT) – you are eligible for up to 90% of approved education tuition to be paid after one year of employment
- Discounts (FT,PT,PRN) – at many companies, such as Geneseo Community Center, Hammond-Henry Hospital cafeteria, Geneseo Fitness, and Verizon Wireless