Every December we focus our efforts to raise funds for a specific hospital need. Year after year, our donors make this project a success. The Hammond-Henry Hospital community has been very generous in supporting the annual giving project. It is a testament to the community and its determination to bring about positive change for the present and future generations. Please take a moment to view the most recent departmental annual giving projects:
2020 Annual Giving Project
In a year full of challenges, we have found many things for which to be thankful. The community has poured out support for our employees in every way imaginable. These efforts are sweet reminders that we are on the minds of all.
As you may expect, this year has presented new needs for staff safety from COVID-19. The annual giving project for this year echoes that need. We are seeking funds for a variety of supplies and equipment with a goal of $35,000. Should we exceed our goal, we will purchase other COVID-19 related supplies.
CAPR Helmets - provide excellent protection, comfort and enhance communication between staff and patients.
Temperature Scanners – self temp taking stations that check temperature and mask-wearing compliance. Promotes staff safety while the screenings take place.
Monitors for Acute Care - will provide nursing staff pertinent patient vitals. These will be utilized for both COVID positive and negative patients.
- 2019 - over $60,000 raised to purchase a C-Arm. This machine delivers real-time x-rays so the surgeon/provider can precisely see where a procedure needs to take place.
- 2018 -over $44,000 raised to purchase 3) pneumatic tourniquets used in knee, leg, ankle, arm, and other extremity surgeries. These new tourniquets promote patient safety with lower inflation pressure on the tourniquet.
- 2017 - over $56,800 raised to purchase electronic signature tablets for Admitting and Registration. These tablets will bring more accuracy and efficiency to the admitting and registration process. They will also significantly reduce paper costs and save staff time.
- 2016 - over $48,000 raised to purchase new mobile stretchers for the Emergency Department which enhance patient comfort with a mattress that offers superior pressure redistribution and reduces the risk of falls and physical strain on clinicians transporting staff.
- 2015 - over $55,500 raised to assist in the purchase of a 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography Machine which provides higher quality mammograms reducing the need for callbacks.
All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Hammond-Henry Hospital Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Please consider supporting our continued efforts to provide excellent patient care to our community. We invite you to join us and to be a part of our success.
Levels of Giving
Friend: $1 - $99
Contributor: $100 - $499
Advocate: $500 - $999
Patron: $1,000 - $4,999
Sponsor: $5,000 - $24,999
Benefactor: $25,000 - $99,999
Pacesetter: $100,000 - $249,999
Humanitarian: $250,000 and above
As part of the annual campaign, the Annual Support Committee of Hammond-Henry Hospital Foundation extends a cordial invitation to join the Foundation’s Annual Giving Club to those contributors who wish to commit to a recurring gift to the annual project. Privileges of membership in the Annual Giving Club through an annual contribution of $100 or more include:
- Permanent recognition in the hospital after a $500 accumulation
- Personal invitation to annual events recognizing donors
Thank you for your support of keeping quality healthcare close to home. Every gift is appreciated.