16th Annual Foundation Golf Outing
Monday, September 14, 2020
Kewanee Dunes Golf Club
3536 Midland Road · Kewanee, IL 61443 · (309) 852-4508
11:15 a.m. - Lunch
12:00 p.m. - Shotgun Start
4 Person Preferred Ball Tournament / $80 per golfer which includes greens fees, cart and lunch. You can team up your foursome, or we can arrange a group for you.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please see the following changes that will be implemented for this year’s golf outing.
- All players must be paid in full before the outing. No money will be accepted the day of play.
- All food must be ordered ahead of time and will be boxed and ready for you before play. Please see food order form below.
- If you choose to purchase mulligans they must be purchased with registration fee. Please see below.
- You will receive your starting hole number by Friday, September 11, 2020 via email.
- When you arrive, please go directly to your cart and follow listed instructions for lunch pick-up. A cart map will be provided the day of play.
- Each team of four will have two golf carts. Please contact us if you have questions.
- We will continue to have proxies, i.e., longest drive, closest to pin, etc. Please use provided hand sanitizer after you touch a proxy.
- Team photos will be taken at the snack shack.
- The traditional dinner and awards ceremony will not take place this year after play. Results and awards will be posted the next day on this webpage. All prizes will be mailed to winners. In lieu of trophies, low gross winners will receive gift certificates.
Register by Wednesday, August 26, 2020. Early registration recommended.
If you have already registered and would like to pay online then please specify the sponsorship level and/or golfer information for which you have already registered.
Sponsors are being sought for this event. All sponsors will be listed on the sponsorship board and in the program.
- Masters - Food sponsorship - company name in program and signage...$2,000 (includes two foursomes on your team)
- Eagle- Cart sponsorship - company name on each cart - $1,000 (includes one foursome and Mulligan Package)
- Birdie- Event prizes, trophy and snacks sponsorship - $500 (includes one foursome)
- Par- Multiple sponsorship – beverages, program printing, and other expenses - $250 (includes two golfers)
- Hole- Hole sponsorship, signage at the tee, and the opportunity to set up a booth or table near the tee to distribute promotional materials - $100
- Green- Signage at the green - $50
- Hole Team - 4-person golfers and hole sponsorship recognition for the special price of $370 (4 x $80 plus $50 = $370)
For additional information, please contact Darcy Hepner at (309) 944-9106 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hole-in-one prizes sponsored by B & B Lawn Equipment:
- ZT4000 Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- Yeti Cooler Prize Package
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Longest drive (men's, women's and 65 and over)
- Longest putt (men's and women's)
- Closest to the pin (men's and women's)
In lieu of team trophies, gift certificates will be awarded for men's, women's & mixed low gross.
All prizes will be mailed after the event.
You can register to play or become a sponsor online by filling out the form below. To register/sponsor by mail please complete this registration by August 26, 2020 and mail to:
Hammond-Henry Hospital Foundation
600 North College Avenue
Geneseo, IL 61254
Make checks payable to: Hammond-Henry Hospital Foundation