Not feeling well? You now have options.
Now you can consult with your provider online, from the comfort of your home.
Hammond-Henry Telehealth may be an option if you are experiencing symptoms of:
- Flu / Cold
- Sore throat
- Sinus issues
- Pink eye
- Cold sore
Telehealth gives you more options. Call to discuss your specific symptoms. A provider will determine if a Telehealth visit is right for you. All Hammond-Henry offices are also open to serve your healthcare needs, in the office.
The care you need, in two simple steps:
- Call your local clinic:
Port Byron 309-523-2015
- We will arrange your telehealth virtual visit through your smartphone or computer with a webcam and microphone.
Available Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm.
What is the cost of Telehealth?
Hammond-Henry will bill your insurance. There are no up-front fees.
Giving you options
Hammond-Henry is always providing our patients with options to best meet individual needs.
- Staying home and meeting virtually with your provider is one option.
- Meeting face-to-face is also an option. Our offices are open and ready to serve your healthcare needs.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call the Hotline at 309-944-9198. If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, learn more about the COVID Screening Drive-Thru.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.