Not feeling well? You now have options.
Now you can consult with your provider online, from the comfort of your home.
Hammond-Henry Telehealth may be an option if you are experiencing symptoms of:
- Flu / Cold
- Sore throat
- Sinus issues
- Pink eye
- Cold sore
Telehealth gives you more options. Call to discuss your specific symptoms. A provider will determine if a Telehealth visit is right for you. All Hammond-Henry offices are also open to serve your healthcare needs, in the office.
The care you need, in two simple steps:
- Call your local clinic:
Port Byron 309-523-2015
- We will arrange your telehealth virtual visit through your smartphone or computer with a webcam and microphone.
Available Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm.
What is the cost of Telehealth?
Hammond-Henry will bill your insurance. There are no up-front fees.
Giving you options
Hammond-Henry is always providing our patients with options to best meet individual needs.
- Staying home and meeting virtually with your provider is one option.
- Meeting face-to-face is also an option. Our offices are open and ready to serve your healthcare needs.
COVID-19 Testing - OPEN to All at All Locations
- Patients with symptoms: walk-in care available at Annawan, Colona, Geneseo, Kewanee or by appointment at Cambridge, Geneseo, Kewanee and Port Byron
- Testing for asymptomatic patients and exposure testing available by calling the hotline @ 309-944-9198
- Hotline call center available to help you get the care you need, where and when you need it
- Expanded hours to accommodate busy schedules
- Antigen tests provide quick results
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.