Registration & Admitting
When visiting the hospital for lab work, imaging services, surgery or just looking for information, please stop by the Admitting Desk located in the North Lobby. You will be assisted by one of our friendly admitting team members. Medical coverage is important. That’s why we strive for accurate, efficient registrations.
You can help us with the process. Here’s how:
- Provide your photo ID, insurance card and information at the time of registration so we can verify benefits under your coverage.
- If applicable, inform us of any secondary insurance coverage.
- Inform us of any name, address or phone number changes that may have occurred since your last visit to our hospital.
- If required, inform us whether you or your physician called for pre-authorization prior to elective surgery or admission.
- Inform us if pre-certification is necessary for hospital admissions, if not indicated on your insurance card.
We are open 7 days a week from 6 am – 9 pm. Should you need to register outside of these hours, please register in the Emergency Room (enter through Emergency Entrance).