Hammond-Henry Hospital offers a full range of benefits for regular full-time or part-time employees hired
- Paid time off – PTO time – employee’s start accruing PTO hours from the first paycheck, each hour worked each pay period is multiplied by .0923.
- Long-term sick hours – each pay period you accrue time into your long-term sick bank, .0192 times each hour worked. These can be used when off work more than four consecutive calendar days.
- $150.00 Employee discount through HHH - Can be used for employee or any member of immediate family
- Precedence EAP - Employee Assistance Program - for employee and entire family
- Tuition Scholarship - after 1 year on continuous service a full-time employee will be eligible to receive 90% of the cost of tuition.
- Discounted member ship from the Geneseo Community Center membership.
- Discounted membership with Snap Fitness through Hammond-Henry Hospital
Employees hired at least 48 hours per pay period also receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 Term life insurance policy
- Health Insurance options:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois insurance - PPO or
- The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Health Savings Account
- Guardian Dental insurance
- VSP – Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account both medical and child care
- Pension plans - Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund and Optional Pension Plan through AG Edwards