Hammond-Henry Hospital offers a full range of benefits for regular full-time or part-time employees.
- Paid time off – PTO time
- Long-term sick hours
- $150.00 Employee discount through HHH - Can be used for employee or any member of immediate family
- Precedence EAP - Employee Assistance Program - for employee and entire family.
- Tuition Scholarship - after one year of continuous service a full-time employee will be eligible to receive 90% of the cost of tuition; a part-time employee is eligible for 30% or 60%.
- Discounted membership from the Geneseo Community Center.
- Discounted membership with Snap Fitness through Hammond-Henry Hospital.
Employees hired at least 60 hours (40 for IMRF) per pay period also receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 term life insurance policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance - optional
- Guardian dental insurance - optional
- Guardian vision insurance - optional
- Flexible Spending Account, both medical and dependent care - optional
- Pension plans - Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF)