It’s important to stay on top of your health. At Hammond-Henry Hospital we offer many types of health screenings to give you a better picture of your health. We even offer various screenings, free of charge so that you can have professional advice on what to do next.
No matter our stage in life, questions about how we feel physically can come up. At Hammond-Henry Rehab Services, we understand this…and we understand the human body. That is why we offer complimentary screenings for any physical pain or ailment you may be experiencing. To schedule a complimentary screen please call (309) 944-5150.
Screenings Include but are not Limited to:
- Hips, Knees, Shoulders, etc.
- Sports Injuries
- Balance & Falls
- Urinary Incontinence (women and men)
- Arthritis (wrists, hands, etc.)
- are free
- do not require a physician order
- do require an appointment
- identify what your clinical need is:
- Home Exercises
- X-Ray or Other Imaging
- Health Care Provider Visit
- Clinical Therapy
Bi-Annual Community Health Screenings:
Time gets away from us and we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. Screenings are scheduled twice a year, typically in March and September. As screenings near, visit our event calendar for the scheduled date and more details. Hammond-Henry Hospital offers Community Health Screenings to help you stay on top of your health.
No orders from your provider are needed. Cash Only – No Medical or Insurance Cards Accepted.
General Health Screening for Everyone:
- Lipid Profile and Glucose (5 Tests-lipids only)
- Chemical Profile (25 Tests -includes lipids)
- Lipid and Chemical Profiles Require Fasting (do not eat or drink after midnight)
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Kits
Prostate Cancer Screening for Men:
- PSA Blood Test