Welcome to Cardiopulmonary. A department dedicated to serve you.
All material provided is for information only and is neither advice nor a substitute for proper medical care. Consult a qualified healthcare professional who understands your particular history for individual concerns.
The following tests and programs require a referral from your physician. If you feel you qualify, please consult your physician. Any individual with a doctor's referral can call Hammond-Henry Hospital Cardiopulmonary department at 309-944-9169 to schedule an appointment.
Types of cardiopulmonary tests we offer.
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) - screening for peripheral vascular disease
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) / Bronchial Challenge Testing; (testing for reactive airway disease)
- Echocardiograms (adult and pediatric)
- Electrocardiograms (ECG)
- Holter Monitoring (both 24 and 48 hours)
- 30-Day Event Monitoring
- Segmental Blood Pressures
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Stress Testing (routine and pharmacological)