14th Annual Foundation Golf Outing
Monday, September 10, 2018
Kewanee Dunes Golf Club
3536 Midland Road · Kewanee, IL 61443 · (309) 852-4508
11:00 a.m. - Registration / Lunch
12:00 p.m. - Shotgun Start
4 Person Preferred Ball Tournament / $80 per golfer which includes greens fees, cart, lunch, and great networking opportunities. You can team up your foursome, or we can arrange a group for you.
Register by Wednesday, August 1, 2018 to guarantee shirt size. Early registration recommended.
If you have already registered and would like to pay online then please specify the sponsorship level and/or golfer information for which you have already registered.
Sponsors are being sought for this event. All sponsors will be listed on the sponsorship board at the registration table and in the program.
- Eagle- Cart sponsorship - company name on each cart - $1000 (includes two foursomes on your team)
- Birdie- Event prizes, trophy and snacks sponsorship - $500 (includes one foursome)
- Par- Multiple sponsorship – beverages, program printing, and other expenses - $250 (includes two golfers)
- Hole- Hole sponsorship, signage at the tee, and the opportunity to set up a booth or table near the tee to distribute promotional materials - $100
- Green- Signage at the green - $50
- Hole Team - 4-person golfers and hole sponsorship recognition for the special price of $370 (4 x $80 $50 = $370)
For additional information, please contact Darcy Hepner at (309) 944-9106 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ZT4000 Zero Turn Lawn Mower - B&B Lawn Equipment & Cyclery
- Harley-Davidson Motorcycle - Reiman's Harley-Davidson
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Longest drive (men's, women's and 65 )
- Longest putt (men's and women's)
- Closest to the pin (men's and women's)
Team trophies will be awarded for men's, women's & mixed low gross
To register by mail to play in or sponsor the event, please complete this registration form by August 1, 2018 and return to:
Hammond-Henry Hospital Foundation
600 North College Avenue
Geneseo, IL 61254
Make checks payable to: Hammond-Henry Hospital Foundation