The Women's Health Series, sponsored by the Hammond-Henry Hospital
Foundation, meets monthly at:
The Cellar Resturant
137 South State Street
Cost is $8 and includes lunch, payable at the door. Upcoming programs and speakers include:
- Thursday, January 24 - "Sleep Disorders/Snoring"
- Thursday, February 28 - "New Procedures in Joint Replacement"
- Thursday, March 28 - "Diseases of the Eye" Including Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, and Glaucoma"
- Thursday, April 25 - "Hair Loss Causes, Prevention, and Treatment"
- Thursday, May 23 - "Dealing with Dementia"
- Thursday, June 27 - "Medical Benefits and Interaction of Prescription Medicines, Vitamins, and Herbal Medicines"
To register call 944-9112 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org